Dieser Beitrag enthält Werbung – advertising.
Pasta & summer: it’s an excellent combination because pasta is an easy dish convenient for all these warm summer nights when sitting outside w/ a glass of wine longing for some easy, but substantial food – which wouldn’t keep you in the kitchen for too long.
The spaghetti are coated w/ a blend of fresh crispy lemon flavour, a hot chili impact & a hearty garlic background – the lemon thyme will give it a solid Mediterranean finish.
Start at once… you’ll only need:
- olive oil
- an organic lemon
- dried chili peppers…
- …& maybe – optional – some cream & fresh lemon thyme.
1st step: Grate the lemon zest & squeeze the lemon juice.
2nd step: Press the garlic.
While cooking the spaghetti grab a pan & start frying the lemon zest, the pressed garlic & the chili peppers in olive oil – softly! Totally softly! Nothing shall get black & burnt!
Add some cooking water of the spaghetti for creaminess… & add some lemon juice for flavour!
As soon as the spaghetti are well cooked & drained just put them in the pan & toss to combine.
Maybe add some cream for even more creaminess…
Don’t forget to discard the chili peppers!
When serving add some minced fresh lemon thyme!
It’s perfect! Enjoy!
- 150 g spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- zest & juice of an organic lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 dried chili peppers
- salt & pepper
- 2-3 tbsp liquid cream - OPTIONAL
- 1 tbsp minced lemon thyme - OPTIONAL
- Grate the lemon zest & squeeze the juice.
- Bring water to a boil & add spaghetti; cook as long as recommended.
- While cooking the spaghetti heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add lemon zest, pessed garlic & chili peppers.
- Fry softly - really softly - until the spaghetti are fine.
- Add about 4 tbsp cooking water of the spaghetti & 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Discard the chili peppers.
- Drain the spaghetti & add to the pan. Mix thoroughly.
- If you prefer more lemon flavour add some more lemon juice - maybe 1 tbsp.
- OPTIONAL: Add 2-3 tbsp liquid cream. Mix thoroughly.
- OPTIONAL: Add minced thyme on top before serving.
It’s fresh from the lemon, it’s hot from the chili & it’s feeling-good from the garlic! Combine it w/ some wine & chill out…
The businesswoman w/ too many office hours thinks
I like these short notice pasta mess. Full stop.