Dieser Beitrag enthält Werbung – advertising.
2019 is almost finished. We are in this time of the year between Xmas holidays & New Year’s celebrations when nobody is quite sure about the weekday, the fridge is full & empty at the same time – it’s leftover feasting.
Everybody indulged in too many Xmas treats, if sweet, if savory. So now I thought it’s time to add some fresh, quick salad to our meal plan.
We’ve got a green component, a meat component & a cheese component …
Cheese: I relied on burrata, the little creamy sibling of mozzarella.
What do we need & what do we need to do?
We start w/ some fresh mixed salad leaves.
Clean them, trim them, dry them in a salad spinner & add some finely chopped spring onions.
Grab a wonderful burrata, skip the liquid& let it rest for a moment.
Then the meat … I had wonderful Italian prosciutto crudo very thinly sliced.
I prepared a dressing out of olive oil, balsamic vinegar & sweet French mustard (shake, baby shake!).
The dressing marched in the salt bowl & was thoroughly mixed w/ the salad leaves & the chopped spring onions.
We are 2 of us – so I arranged the salad leaves on 2 plates.
(From now on you’ll one of the plates!)
Next step: Pull the prosciutto crudo in pieces & arrange on top of the plates resp. the salad leaves.
Next step: Now pull the burrata in pieces & arrange on top.
Be careful because burrata is very soft & creamy & runny …
- 125 g mixed salad leaves
- 1 - 2 spring onions
- 80 g prosciutto crudo like Parma ham, prosciutto di San Daniele, Serrano ham ... - thinly sliced!
- 1 burrata (about 100 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sweet French mustard
- Clean & trim the salad leaves.
- Chop the spring onion & mix w/ the salad leaves.
- Put all ingredients for the dressing in your shaker & shake.
- Mix salad leaves & dressing; distribute the salad mess evenly on 2 plates.
- Pull the prosciutto crudo to pieces & distribute all over the salad leaves.
- Pull the burrata to pieces & distribute all over the salad leaves & the prosciutto crudo.
- Serve at once & add some fresh baguette.